Available Position: Organization Administrator
New Horizons Lacrosse is looking for a part-time staffer to assist with the necessary duties of the organization that are integral to programs to function.
About Us: New Horizons Lacrosse is a community-based non-profit that aims to support
underrepresented communities and diversify the game of lacrosse. Our mission is to teach the sport of
lacrosse as a way to connect with students in underinvested communities in order to help improve lives,
support families, and advance equity. We help close the gap in opportunities and strengthen
The Position: This role would work directly with the Board President to help execute the duties essential
to running the organization. The type of duties involved include:
• Assist with internal communications, communication with external stakeholders, and maintain
internal and public calendars.
• Organize and maintain digital files on our CRM including but not limited to team rosters, family
contacts, donor information, campus contacts, and more.
• Manage all organizations memberships and accounts including – US Lacrosse, background-check
third party, and other contractors/vendors.
• Support team activities including – reserving fields for practices, coordinating equipment
donations, maintaining equipment inventory, coordinating related transportation.
• Work with the Board President – staffing and coordinating board meetings, helping with league
meetings, assisting with fundraising events, and related activities.
This is a part-time position requiring approximately 10-15 hours a week, with an hourly rate of $20 – $25 an hour (dependent on qualifications).
Why Should You Apply?
New Horizons is looking for applicants with great organizational skills, familiarity with basic content
management system and computer-based applications (Google drive, Zoom, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Excel, etc.), flexibility on working hours (including some weekends), experience with youth organizations
and or sport teams.
Applicants with Spanish-language encouraged to apply but not required.
If you would like to apply, please submit a resume and short message expressing your interest via email
to Gabe Sepulveda at Gabe.Sepulveda@newhorizonslacrosse.org. Questions can also be submitted here.